Our company stands tall among the well known Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters of Impact Mill. The Impact Mill offered by us comes with versatile selection of horizontal shaft impactors to satisfy most applications. We have all the in-house facilities to deliver bulk orders of it within the stipulated time frame.
- Higher Output
- High wear resistant parts.
- Heavy Duty Rotor
- Latest technology
- High Reduction Ratio
- Robust Construction
- Flux Core Welded body frame and rotor.
- Stress relieved body frame and rotor
- Forged and Stress relieved EN - 9 Crankshaft
- Balanced Rotor
- Large feed opening cubical products
- High capacity
- Low investment and operating costs.
- Horizontal Shaft Impactors are suitable for crushing medium and hard stones for the production of asphalt, sand and concrete aggregate.
- HSI are successfully used in areas of secondary and tertiary crushing stages and also in manufacturing high quality artificial sand with its advance and latest technology. The incoming feed first strikes the impact plates on the rotor and is then impacted on the primary breaker plates. When the material is reduced to a stage where it can pass the primary breaker plates it is then impacted on the secondary breaker plates where the final sizing of the finish product is acquired by the setting of gap of the plates. Grinding stage is also newly ffitted stage where the fines can be achieved in just a single pass and minimum oversize material is the result of this stage and hence increasing the productivity of the impact crusher.
- The impact mill is widely used in refractory industry as secondary crusher. It is suitable for all kinds of refractory materials with the output sizes in desired gradation. It is always used in conjunction with Vibrating screen to separate out the outputs in various gradation.
- Rotor - Extra Heavy Dutty Steel Rotor is designed to withstand heavy impact load and for long life. It imparts kinetic energy, adequate enough for crushing and type of materials used in Refractory Industry. The rotor after mounting on the shaft is perfectly balanced, which accounts for the low noise level and long life of bearings.
- Beaters - The manganese steel beaters give long life. After wearing out, the beaters can be reversed, to get double life. Changing or reversing of beaters takes very less time. Special hardened alloy steel beaters can be provided at extra cost for longer life.
- Body - The body is fabricated bolted up construction with mild steel wear plates meant for easy erection, dismantling and maintenance. Manganese steel liners give longer life and can be provided at extra cost.
- Product Size - The angle of inclination of impact plates can be adjusted easily and quickly by means of spring loaded adjusting bolts to give the required product size.
- Support - The rotor shaft is supported at ends on two strong spherical roller bearings. This ensures less power consumption, more shaft life and balanced operation.
- Economy - The crushing, being done by impact, is highly economical with minimum beater wear and power consumption. The high capacity of the mill and maximum utilisation of running hours (as it is maintenance free) mean that you get the required tonnage with less number of units which minimises capital investment.
- Environment - The working of the Impact Mill produces minimum dust and noise, hence a very good working condition.